Saturday, October 20, 2018

Family Trip to YOGYAKARTA!

Hai guys. I'm Shahiera. And as you can see on the title, this gonna be a story about my family trip to Jogja. My blog is gonna be awkward as this is the first time i'm writing it. I hope you guys still enjoy it and happy reading.


25 August 2018

The day that make everyone so excited has come. We took our flight from Labuan to Kuala Lumpur at 9 pm because our flight to Yogyakarta, Indonesia was at 6 am the next day. So for this trip, there is 13 people including me. Such a big family right? ^.^ While waiting for our next flight, my friend from Johor came to the airport to meet me and my family. We spend the whole night "chit chatting" because we have not meet such a long time. Of course there was a lot to be talking about because the last time that we meet was when we studying together in Uitm Johor.

Enjoying Family Mart's food while waiting for our delayed flight.


26 August 2018

FINALLY ARRIVED AFTER A LONG WAIT FLIGHT.

For the first day we supposed to go Tamansari Water Castle, Keraton, Gumuk Pasir, Pantai Parangtritis, Becak Lampu Alkid. Unfortunately, due to our late arrival we can't make it to all the place except Tamansari Water Castle only. The first thing that we do as soon as we arrived, our tour guide bring us to eat the famous Ayam Penyet in Jojga.

Nasi Ayam Penyet Madu The BEST EVER!!!
Nasi Ayam Penyet Surabaya Original 


After done eating the delicious food, we go to Tamansari Water Castle. Also known as Taman Sari, it is the site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. The place was so beautiful to take a picture and know a little bit history of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. It take as about 3 hours to explore the place as it is a very very big place and to be honest 3 hours is not enough to explore the place. Because we so tired after a long waiting delayed flight, i'm not took many picture on that place. So, here some of the best picture that i take.




One of the painting that was sell in Taman Sari.

With my youngest sister Ayra :)
Done explore Taman Sari, we checked in to our hotel which is Rumput Hotel Resort & Restro. Even though the name is a little bit weird, i swear that this hotel give the best services. We have a very good experience with this hotel that i'm highly recommend to others. Rumput Hotel only have 18 rooms which gives you privacy and a very chill vacation place. Just like other common hotel, this hotel also provides wifi, water heater, swimming pool and also free breakfast that come to your room every day. We rest a bit before going out to "Omah Oblong" which is clothes factory of Yogyakarta.


Every room have a different design. I share my room with my mom and sisters.
The drinks that the hotel gives every morning. MINION!!!







SORRY FOR UPLOADING SO MANY PICTURES OF OUR BREAKFAST. BECAUSE I'M OBSESSED!!!

This is the factory that i'm talking about.


To be honest i don't like the design in this factory because maybe it not suit with my style. There's one place that we going on the last day that i will recommend because it more cheaper and has a good quality t-shirt. Even though it was called factory but it will suit people with Jawa taste.

I think that's all that we do on the first day because we are so tired BUT we do a fun outdoor activity on the second day. If you want to know what i'm doing on the rest of my day in Yogyakarta, stay tuned. I will update my blog later. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment